Hello,

I started this 9cm adventure about 1 year ago ordering a DB6NT transverter kit. Shortly after finishing I tryed to tune my Thosiba amp without any success. With the help off Alex HB9DRI and some off his equipment we finished the box with the 9cm equipment setup for HB9Q's dish. Friday afternoon we installed it first time in the dish and sunnoise was there but not strong. Some adjustments improved it quite a bit. As the sun was to low there was not further adjustments possible. We turned to the moon and worked OK1KIR, OH2DG, W5LUA, LX1DB, PA0BAT

On Saturday rain and wind made another adjustment impossible. So we started with the setup the way it was.

OK1CA, OK1KIR, G3LTF, OZ6OL, DL4MEA, PA0BAT, OH2DG, G3LQR, G4NNS, K2UYH, VE6TA, K5GW, WD5AGO, DL1YMK

Missed or not complet

VK3NX, DF9QX, LZ1DX, WW2R and OK1DFC

Strongest station heard: K5GW

Station info

HB9Q dish 15m

IC 706, DB6NT transverter, DJ9BV 2 stage Preamp 1.2 db NF, DB6NT 100W SSPA, I will improve the station for the future. New preamp is here G4DDK, TRX with Filters. Thanks to all and hope to hear them again on the moon in the future. This fall I hope to be on 3cm EME

73 de Michel HB9JAW