Dan HB9Q společně s týmem OE6V připravuje EME expedici v pásmech od 23cm do 3cm.
We are very happy to announce our next Q-Team DXpedition!
Werner, OE6FNG of the OE6V EME and Contest group, offered us to use their shack/QTH to activate the microwave bands on EME. It is located at the vineyards of the Reichmann family in Kühnegg, Steiermark, Austria (JN76VT). The OE6V team is very active on 50 and 144 EME and did very successful 50 and 144 MHz EME DXpeditons to ZA and HB0. Of course it was a great pleasure to accept the offer! We will visit the OE6V team coming February and we are very much looking forward to be QRV EME together with them on 5 microwave bands (1296, 23×x, 3400, 5760, 10×xx MHz)!
Here our plan:
2. February 2020 The Q-Team will drive the 840 km to Mureck (JN76VT) which is on the S5-border.
3. February Build the station at the OE6V QTH in the vineyard. We hope to be ready and QRV by moonrise at about 12z.1296.100 JT65C OE6V 1st RX on own echo, 12.00z until 01.30z (4. February)
4. February 2320.100 JT65C OE6V 1st RX on own echo, 12.30z to 01.00z (5. February) 2301.990 and 2400.100 (on request only, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org), 2304.100 (QSY will be announced on HB9Q 23×x logger)
5. February 3400.100 JT65C OE6V 1st RX on own echo, 13.00z to 00.00z 3399.990 1st (on request only, please send e-mail to email@example.com), QSY will be announced on HB9Q 10×xx logger
6. February 5760.100 QRA64D OE6V 1st CFOM, 13.30z to 01.00z (7. February)
7. February 10368.100 QRA64D OE6V 1st CFOM , 14.30z to 01.15z (8. February) 10450.100 1st (on request only, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org), QSY will be announced on HB9Q 10×xx logger
8. February Dismantle and pack station. Farewell dinner.
9. February Drive back the 840 km to HB9.
CW: Although it is on the limit, we will work CW on all bands. However only with big-guns and after the pile-up on JT/QRA is worked.
Equipment: 1.5m dish 1×2mm mesh, homemade automatic az and el control 1296: 100W at feed, circular, preamp at horn 23×x: 90W at feed, circular, preamp at horn 3400: 80W at feed, circular, preamp at horn 5760: 80W at feed, circular, preamp at horn 10×xx: 50W at feed, v-pol, preamp at horn
We will be using WSJT-X 2.1.2. On 23, 13 and 9cm we use JT65C with Doppler Control (“Own Echo”, in other words we listen on our own echo). On 6 and 3cm we will be using QRA64D (if necessary JT4F) including Doppler Control (“Constant Frequency On Moon” and if necessary “Full Doppler to DX Grid”). Hopefully more people take advantage of automated Doppler control. Especially on 6 and 3cm it is a MUST for successful QRP operations. We will have internet access and during our activities we will be stand-by on the HB9Q band loggers. We also will check our e-mails several times a day.
How big needs your station to be to work us? On 23cm 2m dish and 150W at the feed On 13cm 2m dish and 100W at the feed On 9cm 2m dish and 50W at the feed On 6cm 1.5m dish and 80W at the feed On 3cm 0.75m solid dish with 60W at the feed
QSL policy: QSL only direct including SAE to: HB9Q, P.O.Box 133, CH-5737 Menziken If you wish to sponsor our activity, you are welcome to do so by using PayPal email@example.com (please mention your call).
We are looking forward to our OE6V DXpedition and hope to work many of you! Next information one week before we will be QRV.