---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Datum: 8. 4. 2015 21:52:05
Předmět: WAZ Certificate request
RE: WAZ EME #009, 36 zones
Due to the costs and time involved in confirming your application I no
longer use regular mail so this letter is the ONLY letter you will receive
regarding the status of your application. You need to print out and save
this letter for your records for any future correspondence about this
application. It is being sent to your email address that either you provided
me with, or what is listed on www.QRZ.com(http://www.qrz.com/).
1) You have paid for the processing of 40 zones.
2) You have been awarded certificate WAZ EME #009.
3) Please refer to this number in your future correspondence.
4) My records show that you have submitted QSL cards from: 36 Zones
5) My records show that you need the following zones to complete your EME WAZ: 2, 23, 29, 31.
This information will be forwarded to the New York offices of CQ Magazine,
where an artist will complete your certificate and mail it directly to you
at the address listed above. Usual processing time is at LEAST 180 days.
Check the CQ Web page for the latest WAZ rules, results and info.
Thanks for your interest in the WAZ Program.
John Bergman, KC5LK
WAZ Awards Manager
Galerie: Diplomy ostatní
Galerie: Seminář 2019 od OK2IMH
Galerie: Seminář 2010
Galerie: Seminář 2017 - Milan OK2IMH
Galerie: Seminář 2016 - Milan OK2IMH
Galerie: Frenštát 2016
Galerie: Seminář 2004