Its taken a while but the EME Calculator Ver 10.01 has now been updated to reflect Paul W1GHZ and Ingolf SM6FHZ excellent papers along with Peter G3LTF considerable work on feed spill over. Other areas of refinement have also been addressed.
Areas of change,
* new and improved mesh loss routines. ( circular, Horizontal and
vertical polarity conditions)
* corrected cross polarisation between dish and yagis (all
* Corrected Moon noise for phase and frequency. (previously released
in the EME Planner)
* Rx performance option now linked directly to the Two Station EME
(values transferred by default but User specific file save options
* a new feed layout form and refined feed data has now been provided
for all feed types. This includes the complex spill over / angle
application as per Paul W1GHZ EME 2015 paper and Peter G3LTF
additional calculations. Direct web address access links for all
feeds has been updated.
In addition I have added a blue current date line to the Monthly Summary graph in the EME Planner
You may wish to update the*EME Planner Ver 1.95* whilst you are there.
My sincere thanks and acknowledgement for the considerable work done by
Paul W1GHZ, Ingolf SM6FHZ and Peter G3LTF,
and additional suggestions from Don K6ICF, Uwe DL1HYZ and Bodo DL2FCN.
Galerie: Seminář 2010
Galerie: Seminář 2017 - Milan OK2IMH
Galerie: Diplomy ARI
Galerie: Seminář 2004
Galerie: Seminář 2016 - Milan OK2IMH
Galerie: Seminář 2018 - poslal Henryk SP6GWN
Galerie: Diplomy EU EME (REF/DUBUS)
Galerie: Seminář 2003
Galerie: Seminář 2014 - Petr OK1AXH
Přednáška OK1MWW o OK0EWW
Galerie: Seminář 2019 od OK1DST